1. Deset

Deset

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +916
    Me sorpendio especialmente que siendo una carte de azar no le pusieran eff negativo. El boost es un lindo detalle y ezo que jamas vi los duelos de Duke en el anime jaja por no gustarme Orgoth

Standardization
    March 13, 2018 Deadborder Batteries but not, CYHO, Twitter

It’s CYHO-JP079, so you know what that means. Shenanigans.

[​IMG]
    CYHO-JP079 Tan’itsuka/Standardization
    Trap
    (1): Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this turn, the ATK of all other monsters on the field becomes equal to that monster’s ATK.

TL Note: The art is adding a layer of wordplay. “Tan’itsuka” can be broken down into “tan’itsu”, meaning “single” or “sole”, and the “ka” kanji meaning “form”, “become,” “-ification”. However, if you read the kanji as “tan’ichi” instead, it means “type 1”, or “size D”. So the art is not only showing the Batterymen getting in size adapters, they’re all getting into size D adapters, making this also a case of “Type D-ification”.

Util para galaxy y para swarm

• Me gusta Me gusta x 1
  2. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    Solo invoco a Orgoth en 2 duelos, luego del juego de dados y calabozos ese, muy raro pero como salia en el manga, pues si....

En Fin, la carta trampa esa es divertida imagina que un monstruo tenga 0 de atk, o algo aun peor jajajaja

3. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    Con esa carta se podría intentar hacer ataques masivos de Hippos XD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    [​IMG]
    Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge combines often-requested cards from each of the Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, printed for the very first time, including new cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, high-demand cards used in current competition, and cards targeted at Duelists who want to play with Deck strategies and themes released over the past year and into the next one!

Battles of Legend: Light’s Revenge dug into the archives of cards Duelists thought would never see the light of day and produced the Timelords! These monsters from the climax of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s proved to be an instant hit, and there are more where they came from in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge including the 4000 ATK and DEF Sandaion, the Timelord!

The “Number” monsters that debuted in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL are a hit with Duelists and collectors alike, and Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge brings more of them to your Dueling table! Duelists regularly find room for Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy from Premium Gold: Infinite Gold for its Spell negation abilities, and now it’s getting a “Galaxy-Eyes” counterpart that negates monster effects!

To top off this 100-card set, return to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series and experience the power of a card so overwhelming, it was never meant for our hands! You can find all this, plus cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, 5D’s, and VRAINS, and more in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge!

Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.

5. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    èl pobre enemigo quedara muy aturidod al no saber lo que ocurre xD

6. Deset

Deset

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +916
    [Erratum] Destiny HERO – Disk Commander
    March 14, 2018 NeoArkadia
    Phoenix’s mythic draw card monster returns with a changed effect.
    [​IMG]

RB05-JP001 Destiny HERO – Disk Commander
    Level 1 DARK Warrior Effect Monster
    ATK 300
    DEF 300
    You can only use this card name’s effect once per Duel. Cannot be Special Summoned from the GY during the turn it was sent there.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can draw 2 cards.

[​IMG]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game DUel Monsters Special Pack 20th Anniversary Edition Volume 1

[​IMG]

18SP-JP101 デーモンの降臨 Daemon no Kourin / Advent Skull Archfiend
    Dark Fiend / Ritual / Effect
    LV6 2500/1200
    You can Ritual Summon this card with “Contract with the Abyss”.
    (1) This card’s name is treated as “Summoned Skull” while it is in the Monster Zone.
    (2) This card on the field cannot be destroyed by battle with non-Ritual Monsters, and cannot be destroyed by the monster effects of non-Ritual Monsters.
    (3) If this Ritual Summoned card in its owner’s possession is sent to the GY by an opponent’s card (by battle or card effect, or by being destroyed): You can Special Summon 1 “Summoned Skull” from your hand, Deck, or GY

[CYHO] Playmaker’s New Cyberse Cards

Including the first Cyberse Ritual Monster!

[​IMG]

CYHO-JP026 Cyberse Magician
    Level 7 DARK Cyberse Ritual Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2000
    You can Ritual Summon this card with “Cynet Ritual”.
    (1) Halve all damage you would take.
    (2) If you control a Link Monster, your opponent cannot target your monsters for an attack, or for a card effect, except this one.
    (3) When this card battles a Link Monster, it gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only.
    (4) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can add 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

CYHO-JP051 Cybnet Ritual / Cynet Ritual
    Ritual Spell Card
    This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Cyberse Ritual Monsters.
    (1) Ritual Summon 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster from your hand, by Tributing monsters you control or have in your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the monster your Ritual Summon.
    (2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 Ritual Monster from your GY; Special Summon 2 “Cynet Token” (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.

CYHO-JP035 Cyberse Witch
    Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 800
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom
    Materials: 2 Cyberse monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your zone this card points to: You can banish 1 Spell Card from your GY; add 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster and 1 “Cynet Ritual” from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) During your Main Phase, if you activated this card’s (1) effect during this turn: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

[​IMG]

CYHO-JP001 SIMM Dublas (?)
    Level 5 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 1800
    You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
    (1) You can reveal this card from your hand, then target 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand to your zone a linked Link Monster you control points to, and if you do, return that target to the hand.

CYHO-JP002 Cluster Congester
    Level 7 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    DEF 2200
    You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned while you do not control a Link Monster: You can Special Summon 1 “Congester Token” (Cyberse/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
    (2) Once per turn, during the Battle Step, if a Link Monster you control was attacked (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY and that Link Monster; Special Summon a number of “Congester Tokens”, up to the number of Link Monsters your opponent controls.

[​IMG]

CYHO-JP036 Link Devotee
    Link 1 EARTH Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 500
    Link: Top
    Materials: 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned: Activate this effect; you cannot Link Summon Link-3 or higher Link Monster during this turn.
    (2) If this co-linked card is Tributed: You can Special Summon 2 “Link Token” (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

CYHO-JP037 Restoration Pointguard
    Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    Links: Left, Bottom Left
    Materials: 2 Cyberse monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) Once per turn, if another Link Monster is Link Summoned: You can activate this effect; this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect during this turn.
    (2) If this card is in your GY, if a Link Monster that was Link Summoned using this card as material is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon this card.

Starter Deck 2018 (May 2018 V Jump)

Two more cards and a simplier name for the Normal Monster. Reminder, these cards are for beginners, so don’t fret on quality too hard.

Edit: some reprints from the commercial

[​IMG]

ST18-JP002 Texchangure
    Dark Cyberse / Effect
    LV1 100/100
    (1) Once per turn, when a monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can negate that attack, then, Special Summon 1 Cyberse Normal Monster from your hand, Deck, or GY.

ST18-JP001 Leodron

[​IMG]

ST18-JP033 Cybnet Regression / Cynet Regression
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
    (1) If you Special Summon a Link Monster(s): Target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then, draw 1 card.
    [​IMG]

Honeybot and Link Spider are reprinted

[​IMG]

Mirror Force Launcher
    Trap Continuous
    (1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can discard 1 monster; add 1 “Mirror Force” from your Deck or GY to your hand.
    (2) If this Set card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can take this card from the GY and 1 “Mirror Force” from your hand, Deck, or GY, and Set them to your field. The cards Set by this effect can be activated during the turn they are Set.

• Me gusta Me gusta x 2
  7. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    Muchas gracias por la info, El Craneo Ritual se ve increible.

Ahora, muchas Webs están publicando esta...."Lista" aunque es para el OCG:

[​IMG]

Fuente: Los caballeros de Hanoi(a si y tambien el exordio del duelista).

8. hunter rose

hunter rose oni,chars,hunter y mas nombres tantos que olvidado

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +947
    si me disculpan voy a matar a konami
    voy a tributar a 2 cyber dragones en vez de hacer al qliford link
    en vez de hacer a nova y infinity
    o usar la jugada de megaflee y quitarles su skull
    y lo peor le pone 2 flechas y solo permitiria una invocacion
    y el deck cyber dragon es un deck de otk y control y pones que si uso el pedorro efecto de el link no causa daño y no puede atacar el link
    como esta todo prefiero asta poner laser o barrel

me pregunto era tan dificil poner un efecto como una vez por turno puedes invocar especialmente de tu cementerio(o minimo removido) un cyber dragon exepto cyber dragon infinity en la zona donde la flecha apunte

Última edición: 14 Mar 2018
  9. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    Bueno, viene a ser un Link 2 con 4200 de ataque (por su efecto). Visto así tienen sentido sus limitaciones.

¡OMG, Yusaku va a usar un Ritual! Desde Magic Ruler que creo que no tenemos rituales como cover card.

Me huele que este será el anti-Mirror Force que usará Playmaker contra Revolver.

Carta interesante. Lo bueno es que sirve tambien para ayudar a invocar a Mirror Force Dragon

Me habria gustado más con la cabeza mirando hacia arriba, pero bueno...
    ¿Aquí van cartas nuevas o son todo reprints? Con tantos packs de aniversario, ya al final uno se pierde xD

Parece que como el mes pasado no sacaron información de Cybernetic Horizon, han sacado spoilers dos días seguidos.

• Me gusta Me gusta x 1
  10. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    Por alguna razon este nuevo cyber dragon me agrada mas que el Infinity

11. hunter rose

hunter rose oni,chars,hunter y mas nombres tantos que olvidado

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +947
    todas sus fuciones xyz tienen para hacer otk pero hablamos de donde esta el link 2 elemtrum y el spyrall que son links 2 demaciados rotos
    por que ahora me hace ver lo que sufrieron los jugadores elemental hero spellbook shaddoll teniendo links tan asquerosos y otros moustros ayudan mas que los de su arquetipo
    vease los shaddoll con el subterror el hero con el noble el spellbok sin ellos

12. MaAc94

MaAc94

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,365
    Yo la verdad...no entendía mucho las quejas de los jugadores de Yugioh con respecto a Konami.
    Como en las últimas semanas he estado paseando por tiendas y me conseguí el Legendary Dragon Decks(lo ansiaba, y mucho), ahora comprendo un poco mejor su frustración y la frase de "Konami nos toma por tontos".
    Y es que la "errata" de Disk Commander realmente es un insulto en todos los sentidos:

> Limita el efecto de robar x2 por UNA VEZ POR DUELO.
    > Por si no fuera poco, no puede ser invocado especialmente en el turno que es enviado al cementerio, lo cual lo hace aún más vulnerable a una contra estrategia y malgasta una jugada del usuario por querer enviarlo allí.
    > Oh, pero claro, Konami aún así piensa que los jugadores serán tan tontos para querer llevar tres de esas weas en su deck, por lo que lo restrige en la lista a sólo uno por deck.

¿Es en serio? ¿Por qué tanto odio a una simple carta? ¿No bastaba con sólo la restricción de "una vez por duelo"?
    A este paso, le darán una errata a Stratos que también lo terminará de matar.

Con respecto a todas las demás cartas, me encantaron. Siempre es bueno ver nuevas y mejoradas versiones de monstruos conocidos por aquellas épocas de DM/GX.
    Eso sí, con tantos rituales saliendo...¿Eso significará que el mundo de Yugioh Vrains es en realidad la Dimensión Ritual que tanto se pedía en Arc-V?
    :maac94:

13. Deset

Deset

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +916
    No puedes matar lo que ya está muerto
    Aunque seria divertido ver los memes idendo regresar a stratos a su estado ban .

Pues parece ue alvo el summoned todo lo demas son reimpresiones, igual y sacan otras 4 o 7 cartas uevas si bien nos va

• Me gusta Me gusta x 1
  14. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    En el tomo 5 del manga de Arc V irá Phantasma Dragon:
    [​IMG]
    YA05-JP001 Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon
    Level 8 DARK Dragon Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 2500
    Pendulum Scale: 0
    Pendulum Effect:
    You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) You can discard 1 card; add 1 face-up Dragon monster from your Extra Deck to your hand.
    Monster Effect:
    You can only use the (1) and (2) Monster Effects of this card’s name once per turn respectively.
    (1) If there’s 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, and there is a face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but you cannot Pendulum Summon during that turn.
    (2) If this card battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: You can activate this effect. During that damage calculation only, that opponent’s monster loses 1000 ATK for each face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck.

• Me gusta Me gusta x 1
  15. Deset

Deset

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +916
    [​IMG]

Metaphys Ascension
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Discard 1 “Metaphys” card: Draw 1 card, then, banish 1 “Metaphys” monster from your Deck.
    (2) If this card is banished: you can add 1 “Metaphys” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Metaphys Ascension”.

[​IMG]

Dragunity Kuze
    WIND/Dragon
    Tuner/Effect
    Level 2
    1000/200
    If this card is used as a Synchro Material, it can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a “Dragunity” monster.
    (1) If this card on the field is used as a Synchro Material, you can treat it as Level 4.
    (2) If this card is treated as an Equip Card: you can activate this effect; Special Summon this equipped card.

images.jpeg
    Recicla dragones, pega fuerte y o hace target. Yvclaro para colección, ya uiero tenerlo en mis garras

16. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    Vale, esto no me lo esperaba:
    [​IMG]
    (esta imagen la he puesto aposta, es de cuando emitian Zexal en la epoca de Arc V)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Kibō no majutsu-shi" or "Utopic Magician"

• Me gusta Me gusta x 2
  17. Deset

Deset

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +916
    tengo una extraña yugi-erección en ete momento, phanasma me lo esperaba, esto me llena de hype ¿podrá llenar el vacio que dejo Double Iris en mi kokoro y mi deck?

18. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    No me lo esperaba....el utopic magician claro

19. Autor
    Universal

Universal

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +1,272
    Cuando lo consiga, no sabré a que deck ponérselo Xd En la imagen sale más como si fuera de Yuma porque es el que sostiene la carta, pero el deck de Yuma no podria aprovechar la invocación pendulo. Habrá que esperar al efecto.

WTF:
    [​IMG]

20. Primario Endo

Primario Endo

Temas:
    Calificaciones:
    +2,905
    Este viene para inicio rojo xD

Compartir esta página

Cargando...