~Axis Power Hetalia Noticias~

Saiya

Comfortable Silence

LA REVOLUCIÓN INDUSTRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. No sé, siempre me encantó eso, me interesa mucho <3

Hetalia: The World Twinkle will begin airing in July 2015
Listo, algo bueno en el día de hoy. GRACIAS. OH POR DIOS, ESTOY MUY FELIZ NO PUEDO REBALSO DE ALEGRÍA :1313: -sepan disculpar mi fangirleo desenfrenado(?)-
Gracias por dejar la info, chicas <3

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

UUUYYY!! Ya lo habia leido esa tira ayer, pero no la puse porque no pense que era necesario, anyway. Todos vestidos asi se ven preciosos. <333

25 de JULIO OMFG!!!!! AL FIN CARAJO! ;W;, POR FIN DESPUES DE ESPERAR TANTO ;_;

Ah y en esta imagen Alemania ¿no se parece a SIR?

se que son los mismos pero Doitsu con el flequillo asi me recuerda a el :333

Muchas gracias por la bella info - Asahi - Mary Rose

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Mas info!

Shonen Jump+ has announced on their website that the second volume of Hetalia: World☆Stars will be released on July 3, 2015.

The Frontier Works shop has posted a sample image of the cover artwork for the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 1 - Italy and Japan. Additionally, Japan’s voice actor Hiroki Takahashi tweeted an picture of a poster advertising the release.
As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Daisuke Namikawa in the voice of Italy and Hiroki Takahashi in the voice of Japan. It is slated for release on June 24, 2015.

Mas info~
hetarchive:

There’s not a lot of information yet, but it was recently announced on Twitter that Hetalia The World Twinkle and the Karaoke Adores Akihabara Store will be holding an event from June 1st to June 30th. Some new illustrations have been drawn for this collaboration to be used on novelty goods, though what those will be have not yet been announced.

Última edición:

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Más info hermosas!

Matomato

Translation: hikari kaitou
Typesetting: jammerlea

Birz’s free manga reading website denshi-birz.com went live today, and to prepare Hetalia fans for the upcoming anime Hetalia: The World Twinkle, chapters from Hetalia volume 6 will be showcased periodically. Now is the time to revisit some old chapters to psych ourselves up for the anime!

ORIGINAL

Mucha mas info~

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [5/7]
Original translation: hikari kaitou

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [5/8]
Original translation: jammerlea, losthistu, hikari kaitou, reiko
Translation updates: donamoeba

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [5/11]
Original Birz translation: losthitsu, retrotale

Posted by barjonabombers on May 11th, 2015 Tagged with Translation, Hetalia, Denshi Birz, Mod: Andy,
420 notes Reblog Via

hetascanlations:

Hetalia World ☆ Stars - Chapter 65
Original
Translation: y4nderenka // donamoeba
Scanlation: pandabaozi

Please link back to our Tumblr when using translated images
on other sites.

Posted by barjonabombers on May 11th, 2015 Tagged with Translation, Hetalia, World Stars, Mod: Andy,
1,267 notes Reblog Via

[blog update] I’m sorry for the long absence…
hetascanlations:

ORIGINAL

The Golden Week is here!!
↑ The author got a bit bold and painted this under the guidance of his friend.

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [5/11]

Última edición:
Pues yo sólo vengo a dejar el vídeo promocional :V

La info:
The official website for Hetalia The World Twinkle, the sixth anime season inspired by Hidekaz Himaruya's Hetaliamanga, began streaming the first promotional video on Thursday. The video confirms that the series will begin streaming on the d Anime Store (Docomo Anime Store) and other services this July. It also features the theme song "Hetalia Jet" by Italy (as voiced by Daisuke Namikawa.)

Italy: Hey, hey, I hear our anime is starting again.
Text: Worldwide anthropomorphization comedy Hetalia's anticipated new anime series launches!!
Italy: The new Hetalia anime series: Hetalia The World Twinkle. Please look forward to it. Ciao!
Text: Starts distributing in d Anime Store and other services in July!

The manga takes the archetypal characteristics of countries and regions throughout the world, and anthropomorphizes them as (mostly) bishōnen characters. The previous anime season, Hetalia The Beautiful World, premiered in Japan on January 2013.

In addition to Namikawa, the rest of the cast and staff from Hetalia Beautiful World will return.

The "Hetalia Jet" CD single will ship on July 24, and the new eight-volume character CD series will launch on June 24 with Italy and Japan.

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Mas info~

Más info:
hetascanlations:

ORIGINAL

[Southern Italy]

He was used to being cared for by Spain (and even when he wasn’t officially in his care, Spain still doted on him a lot during this time) so when he was suddenly told “go live with your brother! Huh? You say your cultures and ways of life are different? Oh, you’ll be fine! You’re both part of the Italian peninsula, after all!” and united with Northern Italy, he had a pretty rough time. Romano found the curtain rising on the act in which he had struggle for international survival.

Spain planned to build him some factories, but that kind of fell through and he fell behind on the advances being made in manufacturing and the times in general.

He found himself side-eying his younger brother beside him who was all “making cars is fun!” while he himself had no choice but to shut up and farm, in some of his provinces even falling back on practices from the Roman age. Meanwhile, his younger brother was all up on modern farming techniques and was able to produce much larger amounts, so he accepted the situation as if he had no choice and didn’t make a whole lot of money.

Veneziano couldn’t exactly intervene on behalf of Romano, who had been a separate country for so long, on such short notice.

So basically, even though they now formed one Italy, the two brothers, now under the same roof, grew closer, but maybe not, or maybe even farther apart. Anyway, their relationship was a complicated one!!

[Netherlands is strong]

Thanks to the fact that the industrial revolution meant a lot of money was changing hands, he made quite a profit in money lending and forward trading, all while achieving success in areas he wasn’t even really involved in, like the price and design wars, and also industrializing reasonably well.

Netherlands also made some spectacular plays during the second industrial revolution. He’s really strong!

[Manufacturing design]

Anglo-Japanese style, influenced by Japanese art, started to be introduced, and its creation was fueled by a power that was like “the hopes and dreams of this distant nation don’t make a whole lot of sense to us, but what we can be sure of is that Japan is a country with an otherworldly air about it!” Then it morphed into something that seemed kind of China-influenced, then like a Japanese (?) woman wearing some odd clothing, and basically came to include a very interesting collection of products. It’s pretty funny.

Later, England’s manufacturing design research committee came to include some actual Japanese employees as members, ushering in a series of creations that were Japanese-like, but were still unmistakably British products. In the end, the design that England eventually arrived at was…!

[Latvia]

You’re amazing, Latvia. You should be given a lot more credit.

[America]

Has a ridiculous amount of room to grow. What’s going on there?

The Frontier Works online shop has published the cover for the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 1 - Italy and Japan.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Daisuke Namikawa in the voice of Italy and Hiroki Takahashi in the voice of Japan. It is slated for release on June 24, 2015.

Última edición:

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Más info, se que no se puede hacer doble spoiler pero, en fin.

Hetalia World ☆ Stars Jump SQ 2015 Mar Issue - Spin-off Chapter
PART 1 - PART 2
Translation: losthitsu // kurukurumaki // y4nderenka //
hikari kaitou // donamoeba
Scanlation: donamoeba // jammerlea
Hetalia World ☆ Stars Jump SQ 2015 Mar Issue - Spin-off Chapter
PART 1
- PART 2
Translation: losthitsu // kurukurumaki // y4nderenka //
hikari kaitou // donamoeba
Scanlation: donamoeba // jammerlea

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [5/26]
Translation updates: kurukurumaki
hetascanlations:

ORIGINAL

Those are not rabbit ears, they are hot dog buns

Mas info~~~

Muchisima mas info:
From Otomedia 2015 June Issue
scanned by kurukurumaki
Italy
- In what kind of situation would you propose?
“As long as I get YES for an answer, I’m willing to take the challenge and propose in any way! (unless it’s scary or if it hurts) But if I am to propose in my own style… I’ll probably just do it casually without being too stiff and formal, like usual!”

- How would you like your wedding ceremony to be?
“Well~ I want a ceremony that’s wow and glamourous, yay yay and lots of fun, and with lots and lots of delicious food! ”

- Out of the five of you, who do you think is the least likely to get married?
“Germany, of course! He’s just too straight-laced… eh, wait, nooo your face is too scary stop glaring at me like thatttt!!! (cry)”

Germany
“Since it’s about two people making an important decision for their lives, I’d like to organize it properly by first making an appointment with my partner and dressing in formal clothes. The location… should be somewhere indoor, so it won’t become affected by the weather.”

“I’m not particularly picky about it, but I think it’s a good idea to have a solemn ceremony in a church.”

“Probably… Japan. The fact that he’s attracted to those who aren’t in the same dimension as him… tldr”

Japan
“I have a strong yearning for a love confession under a Tree of Legend.”

“A traditional Japanese Shinto wedding ceremony in Kimono would be lovely. It’s about time I become more serious with developing technologies that will bring my bride out of the computer screen.”

“It would be terribly rude of me to answer such a question… I am very sorry but I cannot answer that.”

England
“I think it’d be rather nice and romantic to propose on a ship, while reminiscing the glorious Age of Discovery.”

“A grand wedding ceremony full of majesty and style of the Great Britain Empire. After vowing eternal love to each other at the cathedral, I would like to hold a splendid wedding reception at the Buckingham Palace Ballroom.”

“He’s not one of the five guys here, but France. Because he’s naked.”

America
“I want my proposal to be during Superbowl halftime or right in front of Times Square with national tv live stream, it sounds like fun and a total blast!”

“I just want it to be something cool! Maybe we can combine all the resources and technology of NASA and have a wedding on the moon?”

“Hmm… probably England? He becomes too obsessed with everything he does, so he can be too overbearing.”

Última edición:

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Sepan disculpar el doble post, no peguen

Who’s that guy? It’s Portugal!

Portugal now has his own page on the Hetalia Wiki!

spamano-butt-sex:

Hetalia S6: The World Twinkle, will be aired on July 3rd at noon, Japan time.

Última edición:

- Asahi -

Una caminante entre las estrellas

Por petición popular (?), aquí más info de The World Twinkle...

The Hetalia Anime Twitter Account has posted design sheets for Italy cat, Germany cat, and Japan cat. In Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 6, which is the primary source material for the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle anime, there is a chapter called “Nekotalia Once Again,” though an adaption of this has not been explicitly confirmed. Nekotalia segments were previously adapted in episodes 78, 81, 82, and83 of the anime.

As previously announced, Hetalia: The World Twinkle will premiere on July 3, 2015.
Y de los Character Songs...

Frontier Works has released a sample of the character songs from the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 2 - Prussia and Germany.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Atsushi Kousaka in the voice of Prussiaand Hiroki Yasumoto in the voice of Germany. It is slated for release on July 8, 2015.
Fuente: Hetalia Archives

Kaminari Denki

моего дорогого друга

Kyaaaaaa desaparezco unos días (meses) y hasta ya salieron los discos ;---; quiero que ya sea Julio :c
buenos aportes

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Chicas tengo nueva info~
hetarchive:

Some more of the upcoming character song titles were released and I received translations for them via the wonderful Hetascanlations translators. Here’s what we have to look forward to!

Vol 3 - Release: 07/24
1. France - Bon Bon Bon❤C'est Bon C'est Bon !
2. England - In the Bluebell Woods

Vol 4 - Release: 08/05
1. Denmark - Let’s Enjoy! Let’s Get Excited! Cheers!
2. Sweden - Mm.

Vol 5 - Release: 08/26
Norway - My house is….Quiet. ~ With the Trolls ~
Iceland - Why Don’t You Come Over? ~ Beyond the Northern Lights ~

Vol 6 - Release: 09/02
Finland - Moi Moi Sauna♪
Estonia - How About Me?

hetarchive:

The last two CDs’ song titles were released, so here’s the translations! Again thanks to Hetascanlations for these!

Vol 7 - Release 09/25
1. America - It’s Easy!!!!
2. Russia - The Story of Snow and Dreams

Vol 8 - Release 10/07
1. China - Don’t Sweat Over Small Stuff ☆ *
2. Hong Kong - Happy ☆Nice Guy**

*TN: In China’s song the “don’t sweat” part is written in Chinese.
**TN: Though the kanji 街 means “street”, in Cantonese it sounds like “guy”.

OMFG RUSSAMEEEEE!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

• 1Me gusta
Reacciones: Jazz

Jazz

PK Love

un pequeño aporte~♥

Frontier Works has released the cover for the upcoming CD Hetalia: The Beautiful World Drama CD -inizio-. While billed as a drama CD, no specific information, including cast, is known at this time. It is scheduled for release on August 26, 2015.

cr. Hetalia archives.

A grandes razgos dice que los de Frontier Works lanzaron la portada de este que es al parecer, un nuevo CD drama. No hay info específica y se lanzará el 25 de Agosto en Japonlandia xD

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Mas info~

Shonen Jump has released the cover for Hetalia: World☆Stars Volume 2, the eighth volume overall of the published manga. It collects strips that have appeared in the serialization on the Shonen Jump+ website. It is slated for release on July 3, 2015.

Title: Hetalian☆Jet DEMO
Artist: Daisuke Namikawa
Played: 0 times

mayugeland:

here’s the mp3 version for those who couldn’t listen it on animate’s website

Más info~~

Última edición:

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Mas info, perdon el doble post

The Animate online shop has published the cover for the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 3 - France and England.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Masaya Onosaka in the voice of France and Noriaki Sugiyama in the voice of England. It is slated for release on July 24, 2015.
Title: Che bello! ~My House is the Greatest!☆~
Artist: Daisuke Namikawa
Played: 682 times

hetalia-music:

Song: Che bello! ~My House is the Greatest!☆~
Sung By: Daisuke Namikawa

Title: The Fragrance of Early Summer
Artist: Hiroki Takahashi
Played: 900 times

hetalia-music:

Song: The Fragrance of Early Summer
Sung By: Hiroki Takahashi

Última edición:

Spooky Yuri/Yaoi Party

Disculpen el doble post del doble post

hetascanlations:

Hetalia World ☆ Stars - Chapter 78
Original
Translation: losthitsu // donamoeba
Scanlation: jammerlea

Please link back to our Tumblr when using translated images
on other sites.

Posted by barjonabombers on June 26th, 2015 Tagged with Translation, Hetalia, World Stars, Mod: Andy,
1,322 notes Reblog Via Source

hetarchive:

The preview for the third Hetalia The World Twinkle Character CD has been released, featuring France with “Bon Bon Bon❤C'est Bon C'est Bon!” and UK with “In the Bluebell Woods”.

- Asahi -

OH, MY GOD!
¡MORÍ DE TERNURA! XD
No entendí un carajo pero por Dios... ¡Son un amor el Nekotalia! x3
¡Gracias por el aporte Tomoe Tomoe ! :D

- Asahi -

I LOVE IT!!!!
;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;;<3;
¡Gracias Yeka! ;>oo<;

Arriba Pie