~Axis Power Hetalia Noticias~

Desaparezco un tiempo de Dz, y ya todo cambiado.

En fin, me alegro de saber que ya se aproxima una nueva temporada y que no falta mucho. Leí que ya se filtró el primer episodio.
Pero prefiero esperar a que un fansub lo suba o algo así.

Saludos~.

Comashipper ♡
P P o l o l i n a Ya se infiltró el capi uno en inglés y español. Pero el ultimo lo esperaremos que lo suba el fandom. Y tambien ya esta el capi dos :3

Más info~

donamoeba:

Color inserts in Hetalia World Star Volume 2. [x]

Última edición:

Comashipper ♡
Más info, perdón por el doble post

Animate has posted screenshots for tomorrow’s episode, Nekotalia Once Again, which adapts most of the story of the same name from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 6. This episode marks the formal debuts of Greece-cat, Spain-cat, America-cat, England-cat, France-cat, Canada-cat, and China-cat (among several others in eyecatches), and the new art style debut of Italy-cat, Germany-cat, Japan-cat, and Russia-cat, as well as Romano-cat and Austria-cat in eyecatches. The episode itself was released early on June 27 to paying subscribers of the Docomo Anime Store, which will also be streaming it free in Japan.

Next week’s episode will adapt Let’s Eat Military Rations! from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 5. This episode will focus on military rations eaten by soldiers from different countries during World War II. Like this week’s episode, it was released early to paying subscribers of the Docomo Anime Store.
ORIGINAL

I’m sorry I haven’t updated in so long again….
And Volume 2 of HWS will be released tomorrow with no incident!
I would be very happy if you enjoy it.

The anime is also almost here! This time I had them include THAT THING out of all things as an episode, so I’m really looking forward to it.

Also, there will be a standalone chapter as well as these little bonuses in this month’s Jump SQ.
You can find out the full story in SQ! I hope you can take a look.

The one in the middle is the Italian Carro Armato P40 medium tank!
It’s one of the more handsome Italian tanks!

Comashipper ♡
Más info, disculpen el doble doble post
Hetalia: The World Twinkle Episode Count, DVD information posted
Animate has posted information on the DVD releases for Hetalia: The World Twinkle. The series will be released in 3 DVDs containing five episodes and an additional unaired OVA episode. Additionally, the sets will be released in three versions - Animate Limited, Limited, and Regular Editions. The Animate Limited Editions each come with a Vocal CD focusing on a different character.

Volume 1 will be released on October 28, 2015. It’ll contained the unaired episode “Germany and Cohabitation” as well as a CD with the South Italy, France, and Russia covers of Hetalian☆Jet. It also comes with an Application for a Seiyuu event on March 12, 2016.

Volume 2 will be released on November 25, 2015. It’ll contain the unaired episode “Netherlands and Isolationist Japan“ as well as a CD with the Japan, England, and China covers of Hetalian☆Jet. It also comes with an Application for a Seiyuu event on April 16, 2016.

Volume 3 will be released on December 25, 2015. It’ll contain the unaired episode “The Ruler of Scandinavia and The King of Eastern Europe“ as well as a CD with the Germany and America covers of Hetalian☆Jet. It also comes with an Application for a Seiyuu event on May 16, 2016.

Mod Note: As of right now, there isn’t any indication that there will be more DVDs after these three, which means that The World Twinkle currently clocks in at 15 episodes plus an additional 3 OVA episodes. It’s an odd number of episodes for a season, to say the least, and even Japanese fandom seems a bit confused. That said, The Beautiful World was also a format/release change from previous seasons, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

-Mod Andy

Más info~~

Animate has posted screenshots for tomorrow’s episode, Let’s Eat Military Rations!, which adapts the story of the same name from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 5, as well as the first strip of Hetalia à la Carte 1 from Volume 6. The episode itself was released early on June 27 to paying subscribers of the Docomo Anime Store, which will also be streaming it free in Japan.

Next week’s episode will adapt Meeting of the Nordic from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 6. This episode will focus on a gathering of the Nordics (and Estonia) that quickly turns into silliness. Like this week’s episode, it was released early to paying subscribers of the Docomo Anime Store.

Frontier Works has released a sample of the character songs from the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 4 - Denmark and Sweden.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Hiroshi Shimozaki
in the voice of Denmark and Keikou Sakai in the voice of Sweden. It is slated for release on August 5, 2015.

So, um, along with information on the upcoming Denmark and Sweden character song CD, Animate also released information on limited edition merchandise that will be released from July 30 - August 23, 2015. Among the announcements was something rather notable. Specifically, the button in the bottom left corner of the above image.

While the other characters are fairly recognizable, this one is actually someone we haven’t seen before. In fact, the name listed - グリーンランド - translates to Greenland.

So it looks like Hetalia may have introduced a new character through a… merchandise announcement? I guess there’s a first time for everything.

Title: Ah Legendary Class☆The Awesome Me Highway
Artist: Atsushi Kousaka
Played: 3568 times

hetalia-music:

Song: Ah Legendary Class☆The Awesome Me Highway
Sung By: Atsushi Kousaka

Title: Steady Rhythmus
Artist: Hiroki Yasumoto
Played: 3182 times

hetalia-music:

Song: Steady Rhythmus
Sung By: Hiroki Yasumoto

Última edición:

Una caminante entre las estrellas
¡Más información de Hetalia!

• Desde el Kitayume:
Haven’t drawn pixel art in a long while.
On the left is one I painted when I first started, on the right is today’s. I’ve gotten a bit used to it!
• Y un par de imágenes que muestran lo que hay por debajo de la cubierta del 2º tomo de Hetalia: World Stars:

Front and back of HWS vol.2 under the dust jacket

Fuente: Hetalia Archives

Comashipper ♡
- Asahi - Mary Rose ¡No se ven las imágenes! ;-;
Edit: ¡Ya se ven! ayyy esos pixelados, muero de pura ternura, muchas gracias Mary! :3

Edit: Más info~

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [7/13]
Original Birz translation: losthitsu
Translation updates: y4nderenka

hetascanlations:

T/N: There’s no specific job title for someone who breaks in shoes, as it’s the shoemaker (calzolaio) who will do this. The act of breaking in shoes is called “allargare con l'utilizzo”.

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [7/14]
Original Birz translation: losthitsu
Translation updates: donamoeba

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [7/15]
Original Birz translation: hikari-kaitou
Translation updates: y4nderenka, donamoeba

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [7/16]
Translation updates: donamoeba

hetascanlations:

Today’s Hetalia Preparation Course” [7/17]
Translation updates: y4nderenka, donamoeba

Animate has posted screenshots for tomorrow’s episode, Meeting of the Nordic, which adapts the story of the same name from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 6. The episode itself was released early on June 27 to paying subscribers of the Docomo Anime Store, which will also be streaming it free in Japan.

Next week’s episode is slated to adapt The Nordic Five +α from Hetalia: Axis Powers Volume 6. This episode will focus on Finland and his relationships with the other Nordic countries (and Estonia).

donamoeba:

Cuties and their summer looks. [x]

Última edición:

Comashipper ♡
Mas info, perdon por el doble post
donamoeba:

hetarchive:

The preview for the third Hetalia The World Twinkle Character CD has been released, featuring France with “Bon Bon Bon❤C'est Bon C'est Bon!” and UK with “In the Bluebell Woods”.

usuk-libertea-translations kindly gave me their transcripts of these preview songs to translate, so here’s a little teaser before the full versions come out on 24th July! ^_^

…なんて très bien(トレビアン)financier(フィナンシェ)
口に含んだ瞬間 始まるめくるめく romance(ロマンス)
Bretagne(ブルターニュ)生まれ crepe(クレープ)は今や 世界的な人気さ
Oh! Monsieur, madame, bon appétit!(オー!ムッシュ!マダム!ボナペティ!)
セボン ボンボンボン セボンセボン
Mon petit gâteau(モンプティーガトー)繊細で優雅な愛情がほーらたっぷり
オー ボンボンボン セボンセボン
Le petit chou a la crème(レ プティ シュー・クリーム)
もっともっとうーんと 味わって幸せな時間 セボンセボンセボン んぅー

二月二日に片手にコインを握って…

…such a très bien financier!
the moment I put it in my mouth, a bewitching romance begins
the crepe, which was born in Bretagne, is now popular all over the world!
Oh! Monsieur, madame, bon appétit! 
C’est bon bon bon bon! C’est bon! C’est bon!
Mon petit gâteau!

See? It’s filled with a love that is delicate and elegant
Oh! Bon bon bon! C’est bon! C’est bon!
Le petit chou a la crème

savor the taste and let it linger, it’s such a joyful moment
C’est bon! C’est bon! C’est bon! Mmm…

On the second of February, you hold a coin in one hand…

…に今誰がいるのかな

「あっ旗が!女王陛下が来てるんだ!」
ブルーベルの森で
妖精達のティーパーティー
賑やかなおしゃべり
いつもの笑顔
robin goodfellow(ロビングッドフェロー)が
いたずらしたそうな顔で
仲間と戯れ
こちらを見ている
また今度

…I wonder who’s there right now.
“Oh, it’s the flag! Her Majesty is here!”
In the bluebell woods
the fairies are having a tea party
such lively conversations
and their usual smiles
Robin Goodfellow
looking as if he’s just pulled a prank
is playing with his friends
and looking my way
till next time

middletails:

Because I need to buy more things that I don’t need. Otomedia August 2015 issue scans. There’s more, but tumblr only lets me upload 10 pics at a time

middletails:

Part two of Otomedia August 2015 issue..

Hetalia World ☆ Stars - Chapter 85
Original
Translation: losthitsu // donamoeba
Scanlation: tsuckishima // jammerlea

Más info~
hetascanlations:

ORIGINAL

Japan and Germany are such nice guys for going along with that dance in the ED!

□ Bonus design materials
If you can make some use of these, please feel free to use them.
You can modify and redistribute them. It’s not necessary to credit or notify me.

Más info~~
Character CDs Delayed
If you were looking to get your hands on some of the upcoming character CDs, you’re going to have to wait a little longer.

The official Twitter account for the anime announced today in two separate tweets that starting with Volume 5, which features Norway and Iceland, the remaining CDs will be delayed. The new schedule is as follows:

- Volume 5: Norway & Iceland - September 25, 2015
- Volume 6: Finland & Estonia - October 7, 2015
- Volume 7: America & Russia - October 28, 2015
- Volume 8: China & Hong Kong - November 6, 2015

No reason was given for the delay for but they apologized for the inconvenience to fans. The news does not affect the upcoming release of Volume 4: Denmark & Sweden which is still slated for August 5. Volume 3: France & England was released this past Friday (July 24), alongside with the ending theme for Hetalia: The World Twinkle, Hetalian☆Jet. Animate tweeted out on Saturday a photo of the CDs on store shelves to promote the release.

Última edición:
  • 1Me gusta
Reacciones: 'nr

Comashipper ♡
Y sigo con el doble post -pero soy la unica que aporta las noticias-

donamoeba:

Cover art of Spoon.2Di vol.04 [x]

Mas info~
Hetalia is becoming a musical
yudesei:

Today it was announced that Hetalia will become a musical. They will perform from December 24th to December 29th. A perfect Christmas gift, right?

The musical’s official page is here: ヘタリアドットコム:ヘタリアミュージカル ティザーサイト

And the musical’s Twitter page is here: https://twitter.com/musical_hetalia

donamoeba:

Special Cover Sleeve upon your purchase of Hetalia The World Twinkle DVD vol.1 Animate Edition [x]

donamoeba:

Cute chibi Italy and Taiwan postcard that comes with the Taiwanese edition of HWS vol.1 [x]

Última edición:

Comashipper ♡
Y el doble post continua. Perdón.

New Japanese VAs Announced

Animate has issued a press release this morning announcing several new voice actors for Hetalia: The World Twinkle. They are listed as the following:

- Kugelmugel - Mitsuhiro Ichiki (Bleach, Angel Beats!)
- Molossia - Kaito Ishikawa (Kuroko’s Basketball, Haikyu!!)
- Hutt River - Masatomo Nakazawa (DRAMAtical Murder)
- Ladonia - Daiki Yamashita (Yowamushi Pedal, Ace of Diamond)
- Nikoniko - Yūsuke Suda (Gundam Reconguista in G)
- Monaco - Yōko Hikasa (Danganronpa, K-ON!)

Based on the characters listed, it is highly likely the strip It’s a Treasure Box of Countries (x) (x) will be animated in the near future. The April edition of OTOMEDIA teased fans that an episode on the Micronations was in the works for this season and it was highly speculated this was the strip they were referring to. The press release did not specify a date of when the characters would make their grand debut but we will bring you the news when it arrives.

Edito~

Última edición:

Comashipper ♡
Más info, perdón por el doble post

Wait… isn’t this series about personifications of countries?

The Knights Templar now has his own page on the Hetalia Wiki!

hetaliabuyblog:

Hetalia Little Accessories Collection (Nekotalia)

Price: 500 yen per strap (at random) or 4,000 yen for all 8

Release Date: October 15, 2015

Twitter announcement and Hetalia website announcement

Available via Animate (in-store or online) or online via Movic

Specifications, 3 x 3 cm, made of stainless steel

hetaliabuyblog:

Hetalia The World Twinkle Mochi Ballpoint pens (Black ink pen with charm)

Price: 450 yen each Release date: October 15, 2015

Available on Animate (either online or in-store) and online from Movic (A, B, C)

Pen A: Italy, Japan, and Germany Mochi

Pen B: America, England, France, China, and Russia Mochi

Pen C: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, and Finland Mochi

hetaliabuyblog:

Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character Badge Collection (Collaboration with ViVimus)

Price: 500 yen for one badge (at random) or 4,000 yen for all 8 badges (Box Set)

Release Date: November 12, 2015. However this item will be sold earlier (Nov.7-8th) at AGF2015.

Available for purchase via Animate (in-store or online) or online via Movic

Specifications: 7.5 x 7 cm hexagonal badges made from tin.

hetaliabuyblog:

Hetalia Rubber Photo Frames (with two bonus bromides/photos)
(Thank you jammerlea for clarification!)

Twitter announcement and Hetalia website announcement.

Price: 1,500 yen Release date: October 15, 2015

Available via Animate (online and in-store) and online via Movic

Size: about 20 × 14.5㎝

Specifications: PVC made

hetaliabuyblog:

namazuo:

[Hetalia: TWT - England’s Tea Time Rusk]

• Price: 800 JPY a box
    • Release Date: September 17, 2015
    • Specifications: Includes 4 chocolate and 4 strawberry cookies; comes with 1 bonus sticker (two types)
Source from Hetalia official site.

Google translation: Will be available for sale online via Movic or Animate shops. Also available at retail Animate shops as well.
Now this is is something I didn’t expect, luggage tags for all the main characters of Hetalia (including Prussia!)

Price: 1000 yen, Release Date: October 2015, Label: Carry-s

Available via CDJapan or AmiAmi to pre-order.

Italy: CDJapan / AmiAmi

hetascanlations

ORIGINAL

another inch… another inch…

vivid-bunny:

pls take a look at the bottom right corner:)

It appears to be an advert for the upcoming Hetalia: Axis Powers: Hetalia-like Independence Original Guide Book, due for release in Japan on September 24, 2015.

The twitter account for the Hetalia anime just released preview images for the special clear illustration cards that will be released with the Hetalia: The World Twinkle DVDs in Japan.
Frontier Works has released a sample of the character songs from the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 5 - Norway and Iceland.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Masami Iwasaki in the voice of Norway and Ayumu Asakura in the voice of Iceland. It is slated for release on September 25, 2015.
Ancient Egypt now has her own page on the Hetalia Wiki!

• 1Me gusta
Reacciones: Niki

Qué hago para calmarme ._. no tenía idea, no tenía... omfg. Me voy a hiperventilar.
Soy una fan feliz xD
Los amo a todos (?).

Comashipper ♡
Mas info~

Animate has released the cover for the first DVD volume of Hetalia: The World Twinkle. Additionally, they’ve released screenshots from the additional unaired episode “Germany and Cohabitation“, which will be included on the disk along with the first five episodes of the season.

The volume is set to be released in Japan on October 28th, 2015, and the Limited Edition will be bundled with three alternate versions of “Hetalian☆Jet“ sung by Romano, France, and Russia. It will also include a special illustration card of Spain drawn by Himaruya, and will be bundled with a Seiyuu event application. The Animate Limited Edition will also include a special Voice CD for Spain.

hetaliabuyblog:

namazuo:

low res photo of the war of independence guidebook cover from gentosha’s site

You can pre-order this guidebook on CDJapan or Amazon JP

Release date: 9/24/15, price 1000 yen

Gentosha link to book.

hetascanlations:

hetascanlations:

Can you believe it’s been almost a year since Shounen Jump began the serialisation of Hetalia World ☆ Stars? …Well, we can, because it’ll be hetascanlations one year anniversary too!

To celebrate the Hetalia fandom’s comeback, along with Himaruya’s glorious return from the Void, we’re planning to print and mail a large poster to Himaruya, filled with illustrations from Hetalia fans all around the world!

Hetalia veterans may remember a similar project like this during the fandom’s LiveJournal days from the long long ago, where we created and sent a special webpage for Himaruya filled with fans’ drawings of cats!

Want to join? Check out the details below!

The final poster will be 24x36 inches (61x91cm) . There are 165 available squares - they’ll be filled on a first come basis (one square per person) and we’ll be accepting entries up until 30 September 2015. However, because of the limited space, we won’t be able to fit in every submission, but we’ll do our best to accommodate everyone.

THEME: Nekomimi Nations OR Mochitalia!
CONTENT: Fanart, Photographs, Text; all submitted content must be original
TEMPLATE: You can download a blank PSD file, already formatted to the correct size ratio, HERE! No Photoshop? No problem! You can download the standard template HERE! Please note that if you make your image in a different ratio than the one provided, there is a high chance we may either need to crop into it, or leave it out altogether. To be safe, use the templates!
FORMAT: Please send your entries as JPEG images; for those submitting digital drawings, saving at 300 dpi is preferred!

If you aren’t confident in your drawing skills, no worries! We will also accept squares filled with short messages. Besides Japanese, Himaruya is also able to read English and Chinese, however messages in other languages are also very much appreciated! Do keep in mind that these squares will only be about 2 inches (5cm) around, so try not to make your text too small!

Send all entries to [email protected] with the subject title “poster submission”! We’ll post the final product as soon as it’s completed, and hopefully Himaruya will mention it in a future blog post!

So far, the first three rows are filled! There’s still a lot of space, so please feel free to send in your submissions~☆

namazuo:

[Hetalia: TWT - NamjaTown Food Menu]

(link to full menu)

each food or dessert comes with a bonus bromide card

1. Pizza! Pasta! The Italian Brothers’ Mini Cup Set
  2. Cat Brothers’ Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte Styled Crepe
  3. Japan’s pure Japanese-styled Udon Gyoza!
  4. 3 Delightful Mochi Skewer Dumplings
  5. A 100 year old Fruitcake that’s been Stored in the Warehouse!
  6. Gentleman’s Taste Fairy Tea Pudding
  7. France’s special Rose and Gyoza with demi-glace Sauce ~ Served with England’s Fish and Chips ~
  8. Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus’s Snow Country Gelato
  9. Panda Dumpling and Peach Manju set, aru yo!
  10. This is our Dumpling Plate!!
  11. Moi Moi! Finland, Sweden, and Hanatamago’s Gelato
  12. Ice-kun’s Surprise Birthday Cake
  13. Spain and Romano’s Ahijo & Focaccia!!
  14. Königsberg Klopse styled-dumpling with a bird~!

hetaliabuyblog:

namazuo:

hetalia namjatown merchandise

I need to break this picture down since all this merchandise belongs in specific categories.

Namjatown will be up from 9/18 to 11/8, which means there will be plenty of listings in Yahoo Auctions coming soon. This merch seems to be event exclusive.

TOP LEFT: Prizes from a photobooth minigame. It costs 500 yen to enter/play and you get to win one prize. Level S seems to be a drawstring bag, Level A is a cleaning cloth and Level B is mini badges (tags?)

You can see more info and bigger pictures about the Photobooth minigame here

BOTTOM LEFT: Prizes from a Garapon machine/game. Price is 400 yen per try and you win a prize as well. Level A is a stress toy, Level B is a mini book/passport, Level C is mini badges, and Level D is a bookmark.

You can see more info and bigger pictures about the Garapon game/machine here

TOP RIGHT: Prizes from a crane game and prizes from a Photo Seal

Crane game costs 200 yen and you win one mini pillow keychain (or the opportunity to double your chances and win mini sticky notes as well)

Photo Seal game costs 500 yen and you win a prize that is assumed to be a clear folder. This game lasts only from 9/19 to 9/23.

You can see more info and bigger pictures about the crane game/photo seal here

BOTTOM RIGHT: Actual merchandise you can buy from Namjatown without having to play a game. Metal keychains cost 950 yen, a sticker pack costs 900 yen, a photobook costs 1,000 yen, Lanyard with ID holder is 1,200 yen, and plastic keychains are 600 yen.

You can see more info and bigger pictures about the Namajatown merchandise here

hetaliabuyblog:

hetahumor:

ohnoraptors:

Azone will be doing a series of 1/6th scale Hetalia dolls!

Anime “Hetalia The World Twinkle” 1/6 Doll series starting!Posted Date:

September 6, 2015

Author:

Azone

Than asterisk Collection Series
long-awaited anime “Hetalia The World Twinkle (The World Twinkle)” 1/6 Doll series starting !!!

Attention of the lineup!
first series Japan
second series United Kingdom
third bullet Italy
fourth bullet America

First series “Japan” orders scheduled to start this winter.

Everyone please stay tuned all means!

Rough Google Translate from their site.

I think these are the ones Hima posted on his blog, except I guess Iceland didn’t make the cut (or he customized one he already owned).

Finally Azone posts a preview picture. I’ve been waiting forever for a picture! This will do for now, it’s probably going to be expensive.

Animate has revealed the special cover sleeves drawn by Himaruya for the Animate Limited Edition versions of the Hetalia: The World Twinkle DVDs.

The first volume is slated for release on October 28, 2015, with the second volume on November 25 and the third volume on December 25.

hetarchive:

The previews for the first three alternate Hetalian Jet songs have been released! They are

1. Romano ☆Jet
  2. French ☆Jet
  3. Russian ☆Jet
These songs will be released with Hetalia The World Twinkle DVD Vol. 1 on October 28, 2015!

hetaliabuyblog:

Animate stores in Japan are having a promotion where if you buy the Hetalia: Independence Guidebook from 9/24 to 10/25, each purchase comes with an exclusive bookmark. To get all 3 bookmarks, one must purchase all of the following Hetalia books at an Animate store. [This offer is only valid in-store, not available online].

Hetalia: Independence Day Guidebook

Hetalia: WW2 Guidebook

Hetalia: WW1 Guidebook

Comashipper ♡
Y heme aqui de nuevo perdón por el doble post e_____é

Más info~
Frontier Works has released a sample of the character songs from the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 6 - Finland and Estonia.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Takahiro Mizushima in the voice of Finland and Atsushi Kousaka in the voice of Estonia. It is slated for release on October 7, 2015.

hetaliabuyblog:

hetaliabuyblog:

namazuo:

[Hetalia: TWT - Japan/England Button Set]

Price: 1,852 yen (bundled with magazine)

Release Date: September 24, 2015

Note: The buttons will be bundled with the Animate limited edition issue of Animedia’s Best Selection

You can pre-order the button set via Animate’s website

(link was just found hence the reblog)

Postcard design has been revealed!

You can see the postcard and magazine cover [here]

donamoeba:

COLLEGE AU!!! [x]

Última edición:

Comashipper ♡
Y de nuevo el doble post (que ya me esta molestando bastante) pero bueno.

hetaliabuyblog:

New Hetalia keychains from Canaria
No news has been released besides the initial twitter announcement.

• Price: N/A
  • Release Date: N/A

hetaliabuyblog:

Ani-Kuji prizes have been revealed
Event start: October 15th at Animate stores.

Price: 600 yen per draw

• Prize A: Canvas Tote Bag
  • Prize B: Mochi Italy slippers
  • Prize C: Two glove can compartments (?) / 2 tin storage containers
  • Prize D: Fabric keychain (all 8 keychains)
  • Prize E: Clear File set [Spain, Romano], [Austria, Hungary], [Sealand, Seychelles] and many more that I can’t see….
Source and Twitter announcement
Animate has released a sample of the character songs from the upcoming Hetalia: The World Twinkle Character CD Vol. 7 - America and Russia.

As previously announced, the CD will contain songs sung by Katsuyuki Konishi in the voice of America and Yasuhiro Takato in the voice of Russia. It is slated for release on October 28, 2015.

The official twitter account for the upcoming Hetalia musical has released the name of the production: Hetalia ~Singin’ in the World~.

As previously announced, the musical is slated to run from December 24 - 29, 2015 at the Zepp Blue Theater Roppongi in Tokyo. Casting and ticket information will be released at a later date.

Comashipper ♡
Le doy las gracias a Tomoe Tomoe porque de algún modo u otro me hizo acordar de que tengo que aportar en este temita de tan pequeño y bello foro <3

ORIGINAL

The Hetalian Horror Show Extras *Contains spoilers

The whereabouts of Romania’s hat

The whole scene, since it’s before Russia

Portraits appearing on the blackboard due to paranormal activities.
Bulgaria’s head is only half-drawn because somebody couldn’t remember the shape of his hair.

If I remember correctly, these pictures weren’t used in the game.

Se vé que este es un juego nuevo :3
The Hetalian Horror Show Download Guide!
hetarchive:

Since some people are having trouble/questions about downloading, here’s a short guide that I hope is useful. Please excuse me for not answering the questions individually, but I think this covers everything I’ve received.

FIRST! Find the download links! I mirrored the English translation of the post >>>HERE<<< The download links are not region locked.

There are 10 links. They are all the same file. Your goal is to find a working download link. If you do find one, it’ll look like this!

Click the red link and it’ll take you to a page with the actual file download link.

Click the red link OR the orange button and your download should start! Because there’s a lot of traffic, the download may be slow, so I suggest starting it if you have a few hours to spare or can leave your computer on overnight.

IF the first page for the download link has a huge paragraph and no actual link, which looks like this:

This means too many people are downloading from that specific link. There’s nothing wrong with the site. Your options from here are to go back and check a different one of the numbered links OR wait till later and try again.

“I got the file but I’m having problems running it!”

This I can’t help much with. I didn’t have any issues running it on Windows 10. HOWEVER, there may be issues with it being a Japanese game running on English Windows (or other languages I assume). For help on how to run a Japanese game, please check out >>>THIS ARTICLE<<< for assistance!

This is, unfortunately, the only “technical support” that I can provide.

“Is this game in English?”

No.

“Will there be an English translation/patch?”

I can’t say. It wouldn’t surprise me if an English translation pops up at some point, but I have no idea when. hetascanlations is not sure either if/when they’d be able to have an English translation available either, so for now we just have to be patient.

ORIGINAL

■Apology

Thank you for playing the demo and for reserving Scary Stories That Happened at a Countryside High School.
At this time, the release date has been postponed by a month.
I am very sorry for causing trouble to those who are waiting for it.

I plan to improve the 2.5-D and the directing of the game, and I’m striving to deliver a work that the players will really enjoy and that is well worth the extra month wait.
You have my heartfelt apology.

Since I tend to neglect the blog while writing and producing, as an apology for that too, I’m distributing a free game.
I’ll be happy if you enjoy it.

While I was writing the Scary Stories game, there are some scenes and interface I made that are too over-the-top for the countryside, so I’ve used them here.

■The HETALIAN HORROR SHOW

Download→ Number 1 Number 2 Number 3 Number 4 Number 5
Number 6 Number 7 Number 8 Number 9 Number 10
They are all the same file. Please download from a number you like.

The inspiration for the title is that movie.

Arriba Pie