Coronzon (TAMNI) vs Jiren

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
Ya que feat tiene?
- Puede doblar las leyes del mundo, básicamente sobre escribe las leyes que rigen sobre el mundo como la gravedad, el calor, etc, etc, mientras tenga huespedes compatibles puede estar en ellos al mismo tiempo como un virus.
- Pelear contra todos los Majins superiores a Othinus al menos un buen rato estando en su estado imperfecto.

PairusDragonoid

Dragones
- Puede doblar las leyes del mundo, básicamente sobre escribe las leyes que rigen sobre el mundo como la gravedad, el calor, etc, etc, mientras tenga huespedes compatibles puede estar en ellos al mismo tiempo como un virus.
Me tendras que explicas con mas detalle, y traerme las peras y Manzanas.

Pelear contra todos los Majins superiores a Othinus al menos un buen rato estando en su estado imperfecto.
Esto..., i que desbalancea, pero, como lucho? eran los nerfeados o no? en que lugar, momento, etc? a ver si no lo wankean porque la Hija de Lolisteir > Corozon >:v

Me tendras que explicas con mas detalle, y traerme las peras y Manzanas.
Básicamente, estaba ingresando a la atmostfera con todo edificio sin ventanas y no sentía el calor ni los efectos del reingreso, todo esto mientras se tomana un vaso con agua sin que esta se derrame o evapore, tan fresca como la sacó:
“Now, then.”

Lola took a breath and then set to work completing each of the necessary tasks.

She operated the banished Windowless Building’s helm to change its direction and fly back toward the blue planet. This was not enough to spell doom for the calamity named Coronzon. The building broke back into the atmosphere, tore through the upper atmosphere, and maintained its top speed while flying straight toward western Tokyo like a javelin.

What did satellite weapons matter? Who cared about ballistic missile countermeasures? Why even bring up anti-air defense weapons?

This was a fully enclosed environment built for space travel. Ironically, it was Aleister who had given the Windowless Building’s sturdiness the stamp of approval. It did not matter that they city had missiles, lasers, anti-air guns, high-power EM waves, and many other safety measures. It would all be turned to ashes when the building powered through it all and hit the ground.

Coronzon felt no fear of the scorching atmosphere.

She had a glass of water.

And if she was to enjoy that perfectly ordinary water to its fullest, she was the one who would have to change. Drinking it in an air-conditioned room kept at the perfect temperature was not enough. Leaving that room and crossing a scorching desert would work much better.

Coronzon’s true nature was dispersion. She destroyed the world’s laws like she was tearing apart two lovers. So this was only natural.
Peleando con Aiwass en medio del espacio en el edificio sin ventanas que estaba viajando fuera del sistema solar y de regreso, no les importó la gravedad o falta de oxígeno ellos estaban en lo suyo

The Windowless Building had already been thrown out into dark outer space where it floated with no concern for the orbits of any celestial bodies.

Naturally, the large hole in the wall was also ignored.

The situation was as tragic as stuffing a victim in a barrel and throwing them overboard into the sea, but Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass maintained his smile.

Conversely, the woman with extremely long blonde hair held her throat and grimaced while that shining hair danced like snakes in the weightlessness.

Of course, it was extremely abnormal for that to be all that happened to her.

Skydiving video did not provide a sense of falling because there was nothing to compare the skydiver to. Similarly, it was hard to tell what was so incredible about Aiwass and Coronzon when they were together like this.

“Dung pile, your worthless self is one thing, but what about your borrowed avatar? This environment should be just right. The concepts of the cardinal directions should vanish soon and then the North Star will also lose all meaning.”

“Kh.”

“Heh heh. Are you worried about Lola’s condition? It certainly is ironic to think a being like you would be concerned about a human.”

“…Do you think you’ve brought peace to the world or something?”

“I guess it was wrong to expect anything of a bath stain’s memory. To reiterate, Magic God High Priest returned from space, did he not? Well, if you thought that was as deep as it gets, then you’re going to be truly shocked by the next trick. That’s one more thing to look forward to.”

“I don’t even need to return.” The being borrowing Lola’s body sneered. “Did you think I only had the one avatar? …I’ll screw it all up for you. Since you’re leaving me alone up here, I can only assume you’re trying to buy time for something, but that will end in failure.”
There was no oxygen or gravity.

The Windowless Building had been thrown out into true outer space and the angel and demon’s fierce attacks continued inside.

“Aneri seems to be doing her job quite well. But I do not like the idea of replacing her with Mina Mathers. I just can’t see her growing so close to Hamazura Shiage. This has nothing to do with the good or evil and legitimacy or illegitimacy of either one. Aneri is the copy and Mina is the original. It is only polite to treat them as separate.”

“…”

Coronzon, the great demon represented by the number 333, was a being of evil dispersion.

Her avatar Lola Stuart’s long, long blonde hair floated in the weightlessness and the immense magic power contained within was released. Immediately, several explosions occurred around the woman’s body. Yes, that was the greatest symbol of dispersion. And that supplied a new force for the screws, bolts, and glass shards floating around after being freed from the bonds of gravity. She used the weightless space to create a storm of bullets with fearsome destructive power that flew horizontally toward her enemy.

The explosions occurred in more than one place.

This was the three-body problem. Several vectors fused together and intertwined as the storm of sharp shards flew, creating a single dangerous existence. It became a great maw lined with fangs.

“You cannot tell me you haven’t seen it, barf bag. If your specs were that low, no one would have put so much effort into defeating you.”

“Come to think of it, why did you send Mina Mathers to the surface?”

“I suppose a waste receptacle would look for a reason there. Even after everything, you can’t do any better than that?”

Meanwhile, Aiwass, the Holy Guardian Angel bearing the number 93, remained composed.

A demon’s role was to whisper sweet words. So anyone who tried to follow it by eye would not have been able to see even one grain of the sandstorm. When their naïve hopes, convenience predictions, and other self-made toxins eroded their mind, they would fail to dodge a perfectly avoidable attack and be defeated. If you read too deeply into it and tried to see through multiple hidden layers, you would only make a fool of yourself. Demons could not produce anything themselves, so that was how they achieved victory.
Y justamente de ahi deriva su encuentro con los Majins, Aleyster y Aiwass lo planearon tan bien que el viaje al espacio estaba calculado para romper las leyes de la relatividad y meterlo al mundo que creo Kamisato:
“For example, if you set out on a long-distance space journey intended to leave the solar system and then made a U-turn, it’s possible you could have gotten shifted from your origin point and ended up on the time axis of this earth instead. It would take miraculous odds for it to happen, though.”

It finally hit her.

She realized why Human Aleister had launched Coronzon into space and why Aiwass had intentionally lost and made his exit before they arrived at this earth.

What was it he had said?

“It is time you experienced the loneliness of Urashima Tarou, you mere debris.”

And there was one problem more important than the logic behind this.

…Unlike the proper earth where 6 or 7 billion lived, this earth contained no lifeforms, human or otherwise. Here, there were only the Magic Gods who had mastered the field of magic until they had achieved the title of a god. Only those true beasts who were satisfied so long as they could wield their extraordinary power without being a nuisance and who were willing to engage each other in unceasing combat in this eternally-regenerating prison where they could go all out.

And now they had found a new toy.

A new rule, never before seen in online mode, had been added.

The Magic Gods gathered around, licked their lips, and spoke up in unison. Just as Coronzon herself had wanted, they did not even attempt to hide their extreme cruelty.

“Looks like we aren’t going to be bored for a while.”

En fin, mas que Choronzon los que recibieron mas PS fueron Hamazura, Lolister y Aiwass XD

R.E.M

Yep :P Soy un trompo.

PairusDragonoid

Dragones
Básicamente, estaba ingresando a la atmostfera con todo edificio sin ventanas y no sentía el calor ni los efectos del reingreso, todo esto mientras se tomana un vaso con agua sin que esta se derrame o evapore, tan fresca como la sacó:
undefined
Y en que ayudara el romper las leyes de la fisica o estar en el espacio?

Peleando con Aiwass en medio del espacio en el edificio sin ventanas que estaba viajando fuera del sistema solar y de regreso, no les importó la gravedad o falta de oxígeno ellos estaban en lo suyo

The Windowless Building had already been thrown out into dark outer space where it floated with no concern for the orbits of any celestial bodies.

Naturally, the large hole in the wall was also ignored.

The situation was as tragic as stuffing a victim in a barrel and throwing them overboard into the sea, but Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass maintained his smile.

Conversely, the woman with extremely long blonde hair held her throat and grimaced while that shining hair danced like snakes in the weightlessness.

Of course, it was extremely abnormal for that to be all that happened to her.

Skydiving video did not provide a sense of falling because there was nothing to compare the skydiver to. Similarly, it was hard to tell what was so incredible about Aiwass and Coronzon when they were together like this.

“Dung pile, your worthless self is one thing, but what about your borrowed avatar? This environment should be just right. The concepts of the cardinal directions should vanish soon and then the North Star will also lose all meaning.”

“Kh.”

“Heh heh. Are you worried about Lola’s condition? It certainly is ironic to think a being like you would be concerned about a human.”

“…Do you think you’ve brought peace to the world or something?”

“I guess it was wrong to expect anything of a bath stain’s memory. To reiterate, Magic God High Priest returned from space, did he not? Well, if you thought that was as deep as it gets, then you’re going to be truly shocked by the next trick. That’s one more thing to look forward to.”

“I don’t even need to return.” The being borrowing Lola’s body sneered. “Did you think I only had the one avatar? …I’ll screw it all up for you. Since you’re leaving me alone up here, I can only assume you’re trying to buy time for something, but that will end in failure.”
There was no oxygen or gravity.

The Windowless Building had been thrown out into true outer space and the angel and demon’s fierce attacks continued inside.

“Aneri seems to be doing her job quite well. But I do not like the idea of replacing her with Mina Mathers. I just can’t see her growing so close to Hamazura Shiage. This has nothing to do with the good or evil and legitimacy or illegitimacy of either one. Aneri is the copy and Mina is the original. It is only polite to treat them as separate.”

“…”

Coronzon, the great demon represented by the number 333, was a being of evil dispersion.

Her avatar Lola Stuart’s long, long blonde hair floated in the weightlessness and the immense magic power contained within was released. Immediately, several explosions occurred around the woman’s body. Yes, that was the greatest symbol of dispersion. And that supplied a new force for the screws, bolts, and glass shards floating around after being freed from the bonds of gravity. She used the weightless space to create a storm of bullets with fearsome destructive power that flew horizontally toward her enemy.

The explosions occurred in more than one place.

This was the three-body problem. Several vectors fused together and intertwined as the storm of sharp shards flew, creating a single dangerous existence. It became a great maw lined with fangs.

“You cannot tell me you haven’t seen it, barf bag. If your specs were that low, no one would have put so much effort into defeating you.”

“Come to think of it, why did you send Mina Mathers to the surface?”

“I suppose a waste receptacle would look for a reason there. Even after everything, you can’t do any better than that?”

Meanwhile, Aiwass, the Holy Guardian Angel bearing the number 93, remained composed.

A demon’s role was to whisper sweet words. So anyone who tried to follow it by eye would not have been able to see even one grain of the sandstorm. When their naïve hopes, convenience predictions, and other self-made toxins eroded their mind, they would fail to dodge a perfectly avoidable attack and be defeated. If you read too deeply into it and tried to see through multiple hidden layers, you would only make a fool of yourself. Demons could not produce anything themselves, so that was how they achieved victory.
Que es el Outer Space?

Veo que hablan de que el concepto de los Direciones cardinales desaparecera, eso que le daria exactamente a Chorozon?

Que pasa si su Avatar, se la a la verga?

Y justamente de ahi deriva su encuentro con los Majins, Aleyster y Aiwass lo planearon tan bien que el viaje al espacio estaba calculado para romper las leyes de la relatividad y meterlo al mundo que creo Kamisato:
“For example, if you set out on a long-distance space journey intended to leave the solar system and then made a U-turn, it’s possible you could have gotten shifted from your origin point and ended up on the time axis of this earth instead. It would take miraculous odds for it to happen, though.”

It finally hit her.

She realized why Human Aleister had launched Coronzon into space and why Aiwass had intentionally lost and made his exit before they arrived at this earth.

What was it he had said?

“It is time you experienced the loneliness of Urashima Tarou, you mere debris.”

And there was one problem more important than the logic behind this.

…Unlike the proper earth where 6 or 7 billion lived, this earth contained no lifeforms, human or otherwise. Here, there were only the Magic Gods who had mastered the field of magic until they had achieved the title of a god. Only those true beasts who were satisfied so long as they could wield their extraordinary power without being a nuisance and who were willing to engage each other in unceasing combat in this eternally-regenerating prison where they could go all out.

And now they had found a new toy.

A new rule, never before seen in online mode, had been added.

The Magic Gods gathered around, licked their lips, and spoke up in unison. Just as Coronzon herself had wanted, they did not even attempt to hide their extreme cruelty.

“Looks like we aren’t going to be bored for a while.”
En fin, mas que Choronzon los que recibieron mas PS fueron Hamazura, Lolister y Aiwass XD
Osea, recién van a Luchar? Dx

Lord Legislador

Subarashi
Y en que ayudara el romper las leyes de la fisica o estar en el espacio?
Es un tipo de reality warping.

Que es el Outer Space?

Veo que hablan de que el concepto de los Direciones cardinales desaparecera, eso que le daria exactamente a Chorozon?

Que pasa si su Avatar, se la a la verga?
En realidad lo relevante es que su avatar si tiene el poder de Choronzon que entra parte de su durabilidad, si matan al avatar Choronzon regresa a su plano existencial.

Osea, recién van a Luchar? Dx
El arco está empezando pero ya se sabe que Choronzon puede luchar con varios Majin a la vez, mató a Crowley (un cuerpo del mismo) y eso ya lo pone arriba de Othinus, puede que arriba de los Majins en general.

Olvidaste a Accel base rompiendo de unos golpes el mecha que estaba hecho de la estructura del edificio sin ventanas que aguanta explosiones de planetas y viendo como viaja por el universo dicho materias puede que sea más para el albino, de unos golpes casuales y en base, glorioso.

esto de Toaru...
no existen pruebas asi con capturas de la novela tipo Umineko/Dies Irae??
Dies Irae y Umineko son VN y ToAru son LN y mangas (aunque la LN es la que va más adelantada), pero varios feats se han pasado como screen del pdf en todo caso.

En realidad, hay algo mucho mejor que todo eso:

:v
Lo dudo mucho.

R.E.M

Yep :P Soy un trompo.
Dudarlo es decir no estar seguro, no estar seguro tiene 6 letras, letras tiene 6 letras de la misma manera y manera tambien tiene 6 letras = 666 = Iluminutani = Jiren gana :v

increíble deducción xd

PairusDragonoid

Dragones
Es un tipo de reality warping.
Ya, y lo usa para pelear? :v

En realidad lo relevante es que su avatar si tiene el poder de Choronzon que entra parte de su durabilidad, si matan al avatar Choronzon regresa a su plano existencial.
Osea, matan a Laura y listo? :v

Y no me respondieron de el concepto de la direcciones cardinales >:V

El arco está empezando pero ya se sabe que Choronzon puede luchar con varios Majin a la vez, mató a Crowley (un cuerpo del mismo) y eso ya lo pone arriba de Othinus, puede que arriba de los Majins en general.
No, de ahí brincan a la escena donde aleister planea su invasión a Inglaterra y la alianza oficial de él con Touma, hamazura y accel, luego regresan la escena a ese mundo alterno donde todos los majins están sobre choronzon, y al final llega lolister a trollear
Osea, level Othinus No? pero Aleister no estaba nerf? sino pues Jiren se jode Dx

Pero, el avatar del Chorizo cuencano tiene speed igual que la de los majins (el inifnito les es 0 y sobrepasan el concepto en el universo) o no? Dx

Olvidaste a Accel base rompiendo de unos golpes el mecha que estaba hecho de la estructura del edificio sin ventanas que aguanta explosiones de planetas y viendo como viaja por el universo dicho materias puede que sea más para el albino, de unos golpes casuales y en base, glorioso.
Wanker!!!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
Arriba Pie