Heracles Vs Medusa

✖Lugar: Babilonia.

✖Reglas: Sin conocimiento alguno, batalla a muerte, deben especificar bien como ganaría cada pj.

✖Versiones: Heracles de la VN de fate stay night, pueden tomarse las tres rutas, Gorgon de fate GO Babilonia.

Heracles

62005871_189784095341017_7308746673407006405_n-jpg.71907

VS

Gorgon

e8abad7672e1ea29012ad3d06d154490b15b8eeb_hq-jpg.71908

• 1Me gusta
Reacciones: Wiki

¡Se testigo, el cielo y la tierra tiemblan!
Heracles es el mejor héroe mata-monstruos de la mitología griega. Medusa es un monstruo que fue matada por un héroe de la mitología griega. La historia se cuenta sola.

Heracles es el mejor héroe mata-monstruos de la mitología griega. Medusa es un monstruo que fue matada por un héroe de la mitología griega. La historia se cuenta sola.

Que marparicion con tus argumentos hermano. Almenos di hazañas.

Que marparicion con tus argumentos hermano. Almenos di hazañas.
Ya di las hazañas. Heracles tiene el feat de ser el mejor héroe mata-monstruos de la mitología griega. Medusa tiene el feat de ser un monstruo matada por un héroe de la mitología griega.

Por si no te has enterado a finales del 2019, batallas entre Servants no se limitan a quien tiene mas DC, speed, busting, hax, lol broken. Sus leyendas y atributos juegan un rol mucho mas importante.

Nasu-san CHECK!
The two boasting the most outstanding speed in the game. Rider, able to move like a bullet and race around the battle field vs Lancer, able to counter attackers with a lance with the speed of gods, while standing still. In average speed, Rider is faster, but in immediate maximum output, Lancer will win. While Rider has several different types of Noble Phantasms, Lancer also has protective ability from rune sorcery, hence counter measures from her mystic eyes. Against an expert monster exterminator like Lancer, one who has a monster alignment such as Rider might seem to be in for a tough fight....!?

Y a esto añádele que Heracles es atributo Heaven, mientras que Gorgon es Earth. Heaven derrota a Earth.

Última edición:

Ya di las hazañas. Heracles tiene el feat de ser el mejor héroe mata-monstruos de la mitología griega. Medusa tiene el feat de ser un monstruo matada por un héroe de la mitología griega.

Por si no te has enterado a finales del 2019, batallas entre Servants no se limitan a quien tiene mas DC, speed, busting, hax, lol broken. Sus leyendas y atributos juegan un rol mucho mas importante.
Y como es evita ser petrificado?

Desde cuando la divinidad se pasa por los huevos los ojos de Gorgon?
La divinidad por si sola no, los músculos de Heracles desde siempre.
Mystic Eyes: A+
The possession of Mystic Eyes of the highest level, "Cybele".
Those whose MGI is C rank and below will be unconditionally petrified, while those of B rank will be petrified depending on the result of saving throw. Those of A rank will not be petrified, but suffer a rank down on all of their abilities and receive a "heavy pressure".
1574909859019.png

Espero que no sea necesario tener que usar Paint para remarcar lo obvio.

La divinidad por si sola no, los músculos de Heracles desde siempre.

Ver el archivo adjunto 71915

Espero que no sea necesario tener que usar Paint para remarcar lo obvio.
Gorgon, puede obtener una mayor fuerza y resistencia mediante el incremento de mása, además mínimo puede ejecutar decenas de ataques de rango A de manera consecutiva.

Sería casi un suicidio enfrentar a alguien con la masa, fuerza y resistencia de Gorgon de frente.

heracles no necesita tecnica , en la VN se dice que las tecnicas son meros inventos humanos y aun asi estas son inutiles ante una bestia como heracles berserker
Nine lives es un NP que se basa en la habilidad de Heracles.

Además en la narración de la VN de UBW deja bien en claro que Heracles estaba tan loco, que incluso estaba avanzando en la pelea de Gilgamesh sin ni siquiera desviar NP, hasta se le olvido cubrirse.

La técnica> Fuerza bruta e ir a lo loco.

Es más para ser te más claro a Richard sin tener ME pero teniendo una agilidad que va de B-A++ con pura técnica le fue mejor que a Heracles con los proyectiles de Gilgamesh.

Mientras que Heracles tenía agilidad A y fuerza A-+( mediante fuerza e puede ser rápido en Nasulandia) y un +10 en todo los parámetros aún así no le fue nada bien con los proyectiles contra Gilgamesh, estaba tan loco que estaba avanzando sin ni siquiera desviarlos.

Así que no vengas que no necesira de técnica, lol.

Además en la narración de la VN de UBW deja bien en claro que Heracles estaba tan loco, que incluso estaba avanzando en la pelea de Gilgamesh sin ni siquiera desviar NP, hasta se le olvido cubrirse.
???
A storming whirlwind.
Berserker's axe-sword is repelled each time.
By the "Noble Phantasm" of one Servant,
the one reigning from the throne of rubble in the center of the hall.

Many swords are released.
Each one of the weapons appearing from behind the man would cause certain death.

"――――!"
They attack.
They are like gushing water.
The infinite Noble Phantasms not only repel Berserker's axe-sword, but pierce his body.
"Then let me finish you off now. It will be unpleasant for you to come any closer."
―――At his signal, the numerous Noble Phantasms descend on the giant.
The giant repels most of them, and at the same time, loses most of his life.
"Damn―――a mere target survived my attack...!?"
The magical bullets are fired mercilessly.
Repelling it with his axe-sword
, the giant corners the man with his body slashed and with his limbs pierced.
"You lowlife――――!"
Numerous arrows are released.
Was it his last charge, or did he just get used to the attacks?
The giant repels all the arrows.
He approaches the owner of the Noble Phantasms――――!
no le fue nada bien con los proyectiles contra Gilgamesh, estaba tan loco que estaba avanzando sin ni siquiera desviarlos.
Heracles estaba repeliendo todos los ataques de Gilgmesh que podía. Si no esquivaba o desviaba nada es porque si lo hacia se le moría la loli.
He will not reach the man.
But he still challenges the man because there is something he cannot give up.

―――Then what is he moving forward for?
Servants fight for their Master, to protect the Master's life.
That is why that giant does not retreat.
He can only move forward as a shield to protect the frightened Master behind him.

The giant continues his foolish advancement.
It is because he knows that he needs to take all the attacks in order to beat that Servant without having his Master killed.
Heracles no es bruto como para comerse un ataque que sus instintos le digan que puede herirlo.
Mind's Eye (False): B

A danger-avoidance ability based on instinct or a sixth sense, that helped Heracles weather numerous difficult adventures. Even though the user has lost his intellect, the skill still functions close to its original level. Even when facing a seasoned swordsman such as Artoria, Heracles did not fall for half-hearted feints. It is truly a troublesome ability for the opponent to deal with.

Caption: Heracles is of huge stature yet possesses a high rank in Agility, making it extremely difficult to corner him.
She must have understood me, as she turns her back to Berserker and jumps away with all her might.

Right after her retreat...
He shoots the "arrow".

Saber jumps back like a spark, and Berserker tries to pursue Saber.
Archer's arrow is fired right between them.
Archer's arrows have not had any effect so far.
The black giant ignores it, as if saying it's not worth blocking.

But at that moment...

The black giant turns his back to us and attacks the "arrow" coming at him with all his might――――

――――In that instant...
All sound is lost.

"――――――――!"
I throw myself on top of Saber and brace myself.
Maybe I've gone deaf, as I can't hear anything.
All I can feel is the heat burning my skin and the shaking of the ground.
Many things go flying through the air, and a piece of something pierces my back.

"......!"
I grit my teeth and endure it.
The blinding light must have only lasted for an instant.
I manage to survive the destruction.

"Wha――――"
Saber is staring in astonishment.
...I'm doing the same as well.
I don't know what happened.
Archer's "arrow" razed this cemetery in an instant.
There's a crater at the center of the explosion.
Archer has created this destruction.
But the giant still exists in spite of such abolition.

"Berserker... He is unwounded even after taking a direct hit from a Rank-A Noble Phantasm――――"
Saber's voice is weak.
Sparks are flying through the night air.
The black giant is standing still in the fire, and everybody here watches this terrible spectacle without words.
Q: Berserker took no damage from Archer's A-rank Noble Phantasm "Broken Phantasm" (Caladbolg), is it ineffective due to Berserk's Noble Phantasm, or was he simply able to withstand it naturally? <Not Mr. Shanoa>

Nasu: Oh, that. In the original work it was like "Even though up until then none of the attacks had been worth dodging, this one would have been fatal, so Berserker counters → the resulting explosion from the Noble Phantasm is devastating." Yet in the anime version it was handled as "Berserker could not respond to it due to a severe injury from Saber → losing one of his lives, and regenerates," which may be something to think about. In all he lost 2 lives because of it.
Takeuchi: Oh, so that's why God Hand in the anime version needed 3 days to recover!
"I can't wait any longer! Have you healed, Berserker!?"
"―――――"
He does not even need to answer.
Wounds that are not fatal will be fully healed within few minutes.
But――restoring everything would take three days.
"I can't wait that long! It's fine, we're going to go kill them right now!"
"―――――"

The giant silently objects.
It is his instinct.
Berserker has an intuition like Saber's when it comes to fighting.

The enemies can certainly be mowed away easily.
But it will be a different story if Servant Saber has recovered enough to use her Noble Phantasm.
Berserker will not yield to a mere holy sword, but there is a small chance.
His instinct tells him that if he is to fight that Servant, he should engage her in perfect condition.

Heracles no necesita técnica ni tácticas, el es lo suficientemente fuerte como para ser superior a casi cualquier otro Servant. Eso es un hecho canon.
Tactics

Heracles is an excellent warrior who possesses the qualifications for the six classes other than Caster. He specializes with the bow, but he has mastered all weapons. However, this only applies when he is not a Berserker. Heracles as a Berserker has lost his intellect, and exists only to utterly defeat the enemy head-on as directed by Illya. Naturally, he thinks nothing of detailed tactics, relying on his physical ability and a massive axe-sword. Astonishingly, even in this state he demonstrates hand-to-hand combat prowess superior to every Servant. He spares no thought for defense, leaving that to his Noble Phantasm "Twelve Labors."
Mad Enhancement: B

This Class Skill characterizes Berserker, augmenting the user's abilities at the cost of reason. Heracles possesses the skill at Rank B; in compensation for losing most of his sanity, all of his parameters are boosted. Heracles beat his harp instructor to death when he was a child, and had many episodes when he killed people in rage without even hearing them speak. It seems that for Heracles, a maddened Berserker was an easy class to adapt to. To facilitate control when out of combat, Illya suppresses the rank of Mad Enhancement.

As one of the strongest Heroic Spirits, Heracles was undoubtedly the strongest among the Servants even when restricted to simple close-combat. However, because of Mad Enhancement, a variety of techniques and skills, and a portion of his Noble Phantasms are lost. Heracles' emotions were sealed and he was unable to perform any actions out of free will, but some trace of reasons remained within his core, leading to occasions where he felt something like a desire to protect Illya.
The black rock sword is just like a storm.
With such a large body.
And with such a large sword, and yet Berserker is moving faster than Saber.
The attacks he sends out are just smashing swings with no technique to them.
But that's enough.
If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique.
Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses.
Weaknesses are things that giant doesn't have.
"Saber, what would happen if you fought Berserker again? ...Um, will you be unable to win as long as I'm your Master...?"
The greatest burden for Saber.
I ask her about the weakness that prevents her from using her powers at their full potential, just because she made a contract with an immature Master like me.

"That is incorrect, Shirou.
Even if you were a mature Master, it would make no difference to the fact that Berserker is a powerful opponent. You do not need to condemn your own inexperience for this fact."

"...Hm. That might be true, but it's a burden on you, right?
So, if you were the original Saber..."

"No. Even if I was at my full potential, it would be difficult to defeat Berserker. ...No, it may be impossible for any Servant to beat that giant.
La única debilidad de Heracles es el veneno de la hydra, lo cual Gorgon no tiene.

Última edición:

???

Heracles estaba repeliendo todos los ataques de Gilgmesh que podía. Si no esquivaba o desviaba nada es porque si lo hacia se le moría la loli.

Heracles no es bruto como para comerse un ataque que sus instintos le digan que puede herirlo.

Heracles no necesita técnica ni tácticas, el es lo suficientemente fuerte como para ser superior a casi cualquier otro Servant. Eso es un hecho canon.

La única debilidad de Heracles es el veneno de la hydra, lo cual Gorgon no tiene.
Curso yo me leí la novela en español, y llegó un momento en el que Basaka daba pasos recibiendo golpes directos sin hacer nada.

???

Ahora falta que tus escritos valgan más que mis imágenes. Basaka es un loco sin táctica, y las tácticas si ayudan bastante, un loco que ni siquiera intenta bloquear los ataques en un momento de la batalla.

Adjuntos

Ahora que estoy leyendo de nuevo la batalla no me sorprende que un Alcides mal herido en el volumen 5, se estuviera dando de igual a igual sin tener ninguno la ventaja en la batalla contra Gikgamesh, pese a que el dorado apuntaba a los hombros.

Y también me doy de cuenta lo jodido que es Ganarle a Heracles berserker en 1 VS 1 batalla directa.

Ahora falta que tus escritos valgan más que mis imágenes. Basaka es un loco sin táctica, y las tácticas si ayudan bastante, un loco que ni siquiera intenta bloquear los ataques en un momento de la batalla.
di una sola tactica que sirva para hacerle counter al NP spam de gilgamesh usando solo un trozo de piedra y tus musculos.

Arriba Pie